Thank you for sending your enquiry! One of our team members will contact you shortly.
Thank you for sending your booking! One of our team members will contact you shortly.
Blazor and C#
- What is Blazor?
- Client-side vs server-side programming
Preparing the Develeloment Environment
- Installing and configuring Blazor
Blazor Quick Start
- Creating a project
- Implementing routing
- Working with dependency injection, child content, and layouts
- Using component and data binding
- Reading input with forms
- Validating forms
- Calling Blazor
- Creating Blazor libraries
- Hiding UI content
- Configuring identity
- Using login and registry components
- Deploying to Azure Services and Azure storage
Summary and Conclusion
- An understanding of C#
- Web Development