szkolenie zdalne: 2 lub 4 dni
szkolenie stacjonarne: 2 dni
- An understanding of API concepts
- Experience with any object-oriented programming languages
MuleSoft Anypoint Platform is a unified integration platform for designing, developing, and managing APIs. It enables connectivity among devices, data, services, and applications both in the cloud and on-premises.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to use MuleSoft Anypoint Platform to design, build, and manage APIs and integrations faster in a secure and universal platform.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up the necessary development environment to start developing APIs with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
- Understand the features and architecture of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
- Learn how to design, build, manage, and deploy APIs with AnyPoint Platform.
- Get to know the role of each component in building integrations and APIs.
- Connect to databases and transform data using APIs.
- Manage access to APIs by creating and deploying API proxies.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- MuleSoft vs Google Apigee vs Dell Boomi
- Overview of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform features and architecture
- Preparing the development environment
- Exploring API directories, portals, and other assets
- Navigating Anypoint Platform
- Defining APIs with RAML
- Testing mock APIs
- Making APIs discoverable
- Creating API portals
- Using Anypoint Studio
- Building, running, and testing Mule applications
- Connecting to databases
- Transforming data using DataWeave
- Creating RESTful interfaces
- Connecting API interfaces
- Synchronizing changes to API specifications
Managing and Deploying APIs
- Understanding the deployment options
- Deploying Mule applications to CloudHub
- Creating and deploying API proxies to CloudHub
- Restricting access to API proxies
Summary and Next Steps
Dobre wyjaśnienia w szczegółach i dobre traktowanie instruktora
Ricardo Alberto Bustos Diosa
Szkolenie:WSO2 API Manager para desarrolladores