Design Patterns Training Course
Duration14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Good knowledge of UML and any object-oriented language like C++, C#, Java, VB.NET, PHP 5.3 or above etc...
There are plenty of tried and tested patterns widely available to everyone. Sometimes it is a matter of changing the names and implementing the pattern in a specific technology. It can saves hundreds of hours, which otherwise would be spent on design and testing.
This course has two goals: first, it allows you to reuse widely-known patterns, second, it allows you to create and reuse patterns specific to your organization.
It helps you to estimate how patterns can reduce costs, systematize the design process and generate a code framework based on your patterns.
Software designers, business analysts, project managers, programmers and developers as well as operational managers and software division managers.
The course focuses on use cases and their relationship with a specific pattern. Most of the examples are explained in UML and in simple Java examples (the language can change if the course is booked as a closed course). It guides you through the sources of the patterns as well as showing you how to catalogue and describe patterns which can be reused across your organization.
- Patterns and tiered architectures
- Pattern description
- Design patterns and design
- Finding and selecting design patterns
- Design pattern implementation
- Factory Method
- Chain of Responsibility
- Template Method
- To pattern or not to pattern
- Formal pattern description
- Organizing the pattern catalogue
- Particular goal and abstracted goal
- Publishing your patterns to a pattern community
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price