- Strona główna
- ITIL®: Intermediate Lifecycle Stream: Service Transition (ST) - Plan Szkolenia
ITIL®: Intermediate Lifecycle Stream: Service Transition (ST) - Plan Szkolenia
Czas trwania21 godzin (zwykle 3 dni wliczając przerwy)
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management which shall be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission.
The main target group for the ITIL Expert Qualification: Service Transition Certificate includes, but is not restricted to CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, service test managers and ITSM trainers. Examination costs are not included.
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Introduction to Service Transition
- Service Transition Principles
- Management and control of all Service Transition activities
- Service Transition Related activities around communications, commitment and organizational change
- Organizing Service Transition
- Control and coordination of Service Transition technology related activities
- Analysis, justification and selection of the implementation approaches, challenges, critical success factors and risks.
Terminarz i CennikMax firing count for all rules reached!
|Lokalizacja||Data||Cena szkolenia [Zdalne/Stacjonarne]|
Zbyt drogo? Podaj swoją cenę