- Strona główna
- ITIL®: Intermediate Lifecycle Stream: Service Operation (SO) - Plan Szkolenia
ITIL®: Intermediate Lifecycle Stream: Service Operation (SO) - Plan Szkolenia
Czas trwania21 godzin (zwykle 3 dni wliczając przerwy)
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management which shall be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission.
The main target group for the ITIL Expert Qualification: Service Operation Certificate includes, but is not restricted to CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers and ITSM trainers involved in the ongoing management, coordination and integration of operation activities within the Service Lifecycle. Examination costs are not included.
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Introduction to Service Operation
- Service Operations Principals
- Service Operation Processes
- Common Service Operation Activities
- Organizing Service Operation: Functions
- Technology Considerations
- Implementation Considerations
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks
Terminarz i CennikMax firing count for all rules reached!
|Lokalizacja||Data||Cena szkolenia [Zdalne/Stacjonarne]|
Zbyt drogo? Podaj swoją cenę