Creating online documents with Microsoft Sway Training Course
Duration7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
RequirementsNo prior knowledge required.
OverviewThis course is designed for people who want to share online documents with Sway. It's great for reports, booklets and presentations meant to be viewed without speaker's commentary.
Creating Sway documents:
- creating new documents,
- adding sections,
- when to use which section,
- adding multimedia and text,
- changing layouts,
- uploading files,
- changing Sway's mood options.
- elements of copywriting,
- choosing the right images and videos,
- publishing and sharing your Sways.
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price