Nato Architecture Framework (NAF) Training Course
This course gives a solid understanding across all aspects of Nato Architecture Framework. It does not focus on a specific view or function, but allows the delegates to easily find more information in the documentation and easily understand it.
During the course the delegates will do simple exercises, answer questions, etc...
Sparx Enterprise Architect is usually used during the course, but any other tools can be used instead.
NATO C3 Organisation Mission
Framework Documentation Structure
What is inside the NAF
How NAF works
NATO Network Enabled Capability
What is an Enterprise Architecture?
How to describe the architecture?
Why Architecture Matters?
Architecture is a language
EA and decisions
Types of NATO Architectures
- Quiz: Which architecture is described by the sentences below?
- Overarching Architecture (OA)
- Reference Architectures (RA)
- Target Architectures (TA)
- Baseline Architecture
NATO Architecture Views
- NATO All View (NAV)
- NATO Capability View (NCV)
- NATO Operational View (NOV)
- NATO Service-Oriented View (NSOV)
- NATO Systems View (NSV)
- NATO Technical View (NTV)
- NATO Programme View (NPV)
- Communities of Interest
- Life-cycle management in NAF
- How NAF align stakeholders interest with the architecture?
- Identification of Stakeholders
- Identification of Communities of Interest (CoIs)
- Example CoIs
- Relation between Stakeholders and CoI’s
- Requirements Analysis of CoIs
- Description of CoI Interests
- CoI’s Architecture Interests and Impacts
- Requirements of Architecture Views
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price