Managing Business Processes with ProcessMaker Training Course
Duration14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Familiarity with business processes mapping recommended.
Basic PHP knowledge recommended but not required.
ProcessMaker is an Open Source BPM software application. It is a light weight, fully web based tool written in PHP, which can compete with expensive enterprise solutions.
This course presents you with how to implement process management using ProcessMaker, focusing on how to create a process definition, define roles, groups and users, and start a process from an external application.
Introduction to BPMN2
- BPMN2 elements supported by ProcessMaker
- BPMN2 spec elements and possible implementations in ProcessMaker
BPM Quick Overview
- What is BPM and how can it be implemented?
- BPMN and other standards
- ProcessMaker and other tools
- Managing Users
- Managing Processes
- Process Map
- DynaForm Fields
- Dependent Fields
- Managing Cases
- Reports on ProcessMaker
- Process Supervisors
- Case Tracker
- Web Entry
- Conditional Notifications
- Process Permissions
- PM Tables
- Remote access with WebDAV
- Invoking web services from ProcessMaker
- Using ProcessMaker web services
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price