- ITIL®: Intermediate Lifecycle Stream: Continual Service Improvement (CSI) Training Course
ITIL®: Intermediate Lifecycle Stream: Continual Service Improvement (CSI) Training Course
Duration35 hours (usually 5 days including breaks)
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
The main target group for the ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Continual Service Improvement Certificate includes, but is not restricted to CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, service test managers and ITSM trainers. Examination costs are not included.
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Introduction to Continual Service Improvement
- Continual Service Improvement Principles
- Continual Service Improvement Process
- Continual Service Improvement Methods and Techniques
- Organisation for Continual Service Improvement
- Technology for Continual Service Improvement
- Implementation Considerations
- Critical success factors and risks.
Bookings, Prices and EnquiriesMax firing count for all rules reached!
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price