Introduction to CSS3 Training Course
Duration7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
Knowledge of the theme style sheets (CSS) at baseline.
The course provides an introduction to the latest standard CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). We will present new elements of style sheets, providing greater opportunities for formatting and the current level of support for standard browsers.
Introduction to CSS
- What is CSS
- CSS capabilities and applications
- CSS history
- new CSS3 standard elements
- support from different browsers
- pseudo classes / components
- text - styling, effects, use of web fonts
- color, transparency, gradient
- background images and Decoration
- distribution management (columns, box layout, template layout)
Future extension of CSS3
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price