Introducing C# 6.0 with Visual Studio 2015/2017 Training Course
Duration28 hours (usually 4 days including breaks)
Znajomość podstawowych zwrotów z zakresu rozwoju oprogramowania
- Introduction to Visual Studio 2015/2017
- Console.WriteLine, Console.ReadLine
- Hello C# World !
- Compiling and Debugging
- Comments in C #
- The mention of Class, using, Main
- What is .NET?
- CLR and GC
- DLL and EXE ?
- Technologies within. NET
- History C# from 1.0 do 6.0
- Pascal Case, Camel Case Uppercase
- Keywords, Literals, Operators, Punctuators, Statements, Comments
- Value Type, Reference Type
- Assigning and comparing variables
- Conditional operations - If, Switch
- Loops - For, Foreach, while, to… while…
- Overview of key words and operators of C #
- Numeric and Boolean types
- Classes and Objects (inheritance, polymorphism)
- Properties Indexery, Operators
- Delegates, Events, Anonymous Methods
- Interface, Structure, Enum
- Generic Types and Anonymous
- Strings text strings and characters.
.NET Class Library
- Files and Data Streams
- Communication between systems
- Parallel Programming
- Asynchronous operations and parallelized
- Useful operations
Access to Data
- ORM – Entity Framework
- Data in SOA
Review of applications that can be developed in C # and. NET Framework 6
- Windows Presentation Foundation
- ASP.NET MVC 2
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price