Comprehensive BPMN 2 - From Analysis to Execution Training Course
Duration35 hours (usually 5 days including breaks)
RequirementsKnowledge of any programming language. No knowledge of BPMS is required.
This course prepares participants to execute business processes with BPMN. It covers graphical representation as well as commonly used attributes of the BPMN 2 elements.
This course is not platform specific, only elements and attributes covered by OMG specification are covered. By default, it uses jBPM, but any other tool can by used as long as the tool supports BPMN 2.0.
Participants will follow an example use cases followed by hands-on exercises so they can execute their process.
- BPMN as an OMG standard
- How to read specification
- Methods and styles (not covered in specs)
- Processes and rules
Executing BPMN2 process elements
Processes and Activities
- Activity vs Task
- Human Interactions
- Types of Tasks
- Call Activity
- Loop Characteristics and Multi-Instance
- Start and End Events
- Intermediate Events
- Types of Events
- Sequence Flow Considerations
- Exclusive Gateway
- Inclusive Gateway
- Parallel Gateway
- Event-Based Gateway
- Parallel Event-Based Gateway
- Complex Gateway
- Compensation Handler
- Compensation Triggering
- Relationship between Error Handling and Compensation
- Transaction definition
- Transaction outcomes
Human Tasks (outside specification)
- Human tasks inside processes
- Human task service
- Human task clients
Testing and debugging
- Unit testing
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price