Administering and Optimizing HipHop Virtual Machine (HHVM) Training Course
Duration14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
RequirementsOperating system administration (Linux/BSD or Windows)
OverviewThis course focuses how to install, configure and optimize HipHop Virtual Machine (HHVM). Usually it uses Ubuntu/Apache stack, but can be also adjusted to Windows and other environments.
Quick overview of HHVM
- Installing hhvm
- Installing and configuring Apache/Nginx as proxy
Choosing running strategy
- Automatically renewing after crash
- Basic parameters options
- Multiple hhvm servers versus one
- Socket vs ports
- Profiling (xhprof)
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price