szkolenie zdalne: 3 lub 6 dni
szkolenie stacjonarne: 3 dni
- Experience working with a command line
- An understanding of cloud infrastructure concepts
- Cloud architects
- System administrators
- DevOps engineers
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) provides infrastructure for building applications in the cloud. Terraform, created by Hashicorp, is a tool for managing that infrastructure. The combination of GCP and Terraform make managing highly complex, production-grade servers and applications practical, efficient, and even enjoyable.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at engineers who wish to use Terraform on GCP to plan and build cloud infrastructure.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Terraform on GCP.
- Implement an "infrastructure as code" approach to managing private and public cloud environments.
- Create, launch, and dismantle infrastructure from within a single tool.
- Write declarative configuration files that can be managed like any other source code in a version control system.
- Quickly update configuration files for effectively responding to changing compute resource requirements.
- Collaborate with other infrastructure engineers by sharing configuration files in a common code repository.
- Improve transparency in the infrastructure procurement process.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- How is Terraform different from Chef, Puppet, Ansible or Salt?
- Why not use Google Deployment Manager?
Overview of Terraform Features and Architecture
- Infrastructure as Code, execution plans, resource graphs, change automation
- Write, Preview, Create, Reproduce, Destroy
- Preparing a GCP account to use with Terraform
- Initializing Terraform and building a virtual machine (compute engine instance)
Creating an Application
- Starting a project on GCP
- Initializing a sample web app
Preparing an Execution Plan
- Writing a new plan, saving, and removing .tf files
Working with Configuration Files
- Syntax overview
- Writing, version controlling, and updating
Setting Resource Dependencies
- Using the Terraform Resource Graph
- Infrastructure vs application dependencies
- Previewing configuration changes
- Executing changes
- Setting up Google Cloud Storage for persistence
- Setting up Remote State
- Setting up a firewall
- Managing subnets
- Setting up environments for an app: dev, test/qa, stage, and prod
Packaging Configuration Files as Modules
- Duplicating code with shareable modules
- Using the Module Registry to build reusable templates
Integrating Terraform into a Deployment Pipeline
- Building, deploying, and testing an application
- Importing existing external resources into Terraform
Terraform Performance Tuning
- Infrastructure monitoring and performance metrics
Summary and Conclusion
ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES CORP
Jay Lavu - ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES CORP
Bardzo zwinny trening i chętnie dojdzie do jakiegokolwiek przedmiotu, który mamy pytania.
ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES CORP