szkolenie zdalne: 5 lub 10 dni
szkolenie stacjonarne: 5 dni
- Completed courses 740, 741, and 742, or the equivalent.
- A solid, practical understanding of networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP, User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS).
- A solid, practical understanding of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles.
- A solid, practical understanding of Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization fundamentals.
- An understanding of Windows Server security principles.
This course is for IT professionals who need to securely administer Windows Server 2016 networks. These professionals typically work with networks that are configured as Windows Server domain-based environments, with managed access to the internet and cloud services.
Students who seek certification in the 70-744 Securing Windows server exam also will benefit from this course.
Job role: Administrator
Preparation for exam: 70-744
This five-day, instructor-led course teaches IT professionals how they can enhance the security of the IT infrastructure that they administer. This course begins by emphasizing the importance of assuming that network breaches have occurred already, and then teaches you how to protect administrative credentials and rights to help ensure that administrators can perform only the tasks that they need to, when they need to.
Module 1: Attacks, breach detection, and Sysinternals tools
- Understanding attacks
- Detecting security breaches
- Examining activity with the Sysinternals tools
Module 2: Protecting credentials and privileged access
- Understanding user rights
- Computer and service accounts
- Protecting credentials
- Privileged Access Workstations and jump servers
- Local administrator password solution
Module 3: Limiting administrator rights with Just Enough Administration
- Understanding JEA
- Verifying and deploying JEA
Module 4: Privileged access management and administrative forests
- ESAE forests
- Overview of Microsoft Identity Manager
- Overview of JIT administration and PAM
Module 5: Mitigating malware and threats
- Configuring and managing Windows Defender
- Restricting software
- Configuring and using the Device Guard feature
Module 6: Analyzing activity with advanced auditing and log analytics
- Overview of auditing
- Advanced auditing
- Windows PowerShell auditing and logging
Module 7: Deploying and configuring Advanced Threat Analytics and Microsoft Operations Management Suite
- Deploying and configuring ATA
- Deploying and configuring Microsoft Operations Management Suite
- Deploying and configuring Azure Security Center
Module 8: Secure Virtualization Infrastructure
- Guarded fabric
- Shielded and encryption-supported virtual machines
Module 9: Securing application development and server-workload infrastructure
- Using SCT
- Understanding containers
Module 10: Planning and protecting data
- Planning and implementing encryption
- Planning and implementing BitLocker
- Protecting data by using Azure Information Protection
Module 11: Optimizing and securing file services
- File Server Resource Manager
- Implementing classification and file management tasks
- Dynamic Access Control
Module 12: Securing network traffic with firewalls and encryption
- Understanding network-related security threats
- Understanding Windows Firewall with Advanced Security
- Configuring IPsec
- Datacenter Firewall
Module 13: Securing network traffic
- Configuring advanced DNS settings
- Examining network traffic with Message Analyzer
- Securing and analyzing SMB traffic