szkolenie zdalne: 5 lub 10 dni
szkolenie stacjonarne: 5 dni
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including Domain Name System (DNS).
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
- Understanding of Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP).
- Working knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI) technologies, including Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
The audience for this course includes enterprise-level messaging administrators on Exchange Server. IT generalists and helpdesk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server may also take this course. Students taking this course are expected to have at least two years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of Windows Server administration, network administration, helpdesk, or system administration. They are also expected to have some experience with Exchange Server concepts but previous experience managing Exchange Server is not a requirement.
This course teaches IT professionals how to administer and support Exchange Server. The course covers how install and configure Exchange Server. It also covers how to manage mail recipients and public folders, including how to perform bulk operations by using Exchange Management Shell. In addition, the course covers how to manage client connectivity, message transport and hygiene, and highly available Exchange Server deployments. It also covers how to implement disaster recovery solutions. Finally, the course covers how to maintain and monitor an Exchange Server deployment and how to administer Exchange Online in a Office 365 deployment.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Deploy Exchange Server.
- Plan and configure storage for Exchange Server.
- Create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server.
- Perform recipient management and Exchange server management tasks by using Exchange Server cmdlets.
- Deploy Client Access services in Exchange Server.
- Manage high availability in Exchange Server.
- Implement disaster recovery for Exchange Server.
- Configure and manage message transport in Exchange Server.
- Configure message security in Exchange Server.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server.
- Configure Exchange Server role-based access control permissions and configure audit logging for both administrators and users.
- Implement and manage integration with Exchange Online.
Module 1: Deploying Exchange Server
- Overview of Exchange Server
- Exchange Server architecture
- Requirements for Exchange Server
- Deploying Exchange Server Exchange Server
- Exchange Server Management Tools
Module 2: Managing Exchange Server 2016 storage
- Exchange Server mailbox databases
- Exchange Server storage
- Configuring Exchange Server mailbox databases and storage
Module 3: Managing recipient objects
- Managing user mailboxes
- Managing other types of mailboxes
- Managing other recipients objects
- Configuring policies and adress lists
Module 4: Managing recipients and Exchange servers by using Exchange Server cmdlets
- Overview of the Exchange Management Shell
- Managing Exchange Servers by using Exchange Management Shell cmdlets
- Managing Exchange servers by using scripts
Module 5: Implementing client connectivity
- Configuring client access services
- Managing client access services
- Client connectivity in Exchange Server
- Configuring Outlook on the web
- Configuring mobile messaging
Module 6: Managing high availability in Exchange Server
- High availability on Exchange Server
- Configuring highly available mailbox databases
- Configuring high availability of Client Access services
Module 7: Implementing disaster recovery for Exchange Server
- Implementing Exchange Server backup
- Implementing Exchange Server recovery
Module 8: Configuring and managing message transport
- Overview of message transport
- Configuring message transport
- Managing transport rules
Module 9: Configuring message security
- Deploying and managing an Edge Transport server for message security
- Implementing an antivirus solution for Exchange Server
- Implementing an antispam solution for Exchange Server
Module 10: Monitoring and troubleshooting Exchange Server
- Monitoring Exchange Server
- Troubleshooting Exchange Server
Module 11: Securing and maintaining Exchange Server
- Securing Exchange Server by using RBAC
- Configuring audit logging in Exchange Server
- Maintaining Exchange Server
Module 12: Implementing and managing Exchange Online deployments
- Overview of Exchange Online and Office 365
- Managing Exchange Online
- Implementing the migration to Exchange Online
- Managing a hybrid environment