IoT (Internet of Things) for Entrepreneurs, Managers and Investors - Plan Szkolenia
To szkolenie jest realizowane w języku polskim lub angielskim.
Estimates for Internet of Things or IoT market value are massive, since by definition the IoT is an integrated and diffused layer of devices, sensors, and computing power that overlays entire consumer, business-to-business, and government industries. The IoT will account for an increasingly huge number of connections: 1.9 billion devices today, and 9 billion by 2018. That year, it will be roughly equal to the number of smartphones, smart TVs, tablets, wearable computers, and PCs combined.
In the consumer space, many products and services have already crossed over into the IoT, including kitchen and home appliances, parking, RFID, lighting and heating products, and a number of applications in Industrial Internet.
However the underlying technologies of IoT are nothing new as M2M communication existed since the birth of Internet. However what changed in last couple of years is the emergence of number of inexpensive wireless technologies added by overwhelming adaptation of smart phones and Tablet in every home. Explosive growth of mobile devices led to present demand of IoT.
Due to unbounded opportunities in IoT business, a large number of small and medium sized entrepreneurs jumped into bandwagon of IoT gold rush. Also due to emergence of open source electronics and IoT platform, cost of development of IoT system and further managing its sizeable production is increasingly affordable. Existing electronic product owners are experiencing pressure to integrate their device with Internet or Mobile app.
This training is intended for a technology and business review of an emerging industry so that IoT enthusiasts/entrepreneurs can grasp the basics of IoT technology and business.
Main objective of the course is to introduce emerging technological options, platforms and case studies of IoT implementation in home & city automation (smart homes and cities), Industrial Internet, healthcare, Govt., Mobile Cellular and other areas.
- Basic introduction of all the elements of IoT-Mechanical, Electronics/sensor platform, Wireless and wireline protocols, Mobile to Electronics integration, Mobile to enterprise integration, Data-analytics and Total control plane.
- M2M Wireless protocols for IoT- WiFi, Zigbee/Zwave, Bluetooth, ANT+ : When and where to use which one?
- Mobile/Desktop/Web app- for registration, data acquisition and control –Available M2M data acquisition platform for IoT-–Xively, Omega and NovoTech, etc.
- Security issues and security solutions for IoT
- Open source/commercial electronics platform for IoT-Rasberry Pi, Adruino , ArmMbedLPC etc
- Open source /commercial enterprise cloud platform for IoT-Ayla, iO Bridge, Libellium, Axeda, Cisco frog cloud
- Studies of business and technology of some of the common IoT devices like Home automation, Smoke alarm, vehicles, military, home health etc.
- Investors and IoT entrepreneurs
- Managers and Engineers whose company is venturing into IoT space
- Business Analysts & Investors
1. Day-1: Session -1: Business Overview of Why IoT is so important
- Case Studies from Nest, CISCO and top industries
- IoT adaptation rate in North American & and how they are aligning their future business model and operation around IoT
- Broad Scale Application Area
- Smart house and smart city
- Industrial Internet
- Smart Cars
- Home healthcare
- Business Rule generation for IoT
- 3 layered architecture of Big Data –Physical (Sensors), Communication and Data Intelligence
2. Day-1: Session-2 : Introduction of IoT: All about Sensors
- Basic function and architecture of a sensor –Sensor body, sensor mechanism, sensor calibration, sensor maintenance, cost and pricing structure, legacy and modern sensor network- All basics about the sensors
- Development of sensor electronics- IoT vs legacy and open source vs traditional PCB design style
- Development of Sensor communication protocols –history to modern days. Legacy protocols like Modbus, relay, HART to modern day Zigbee, Zwave, X10,Bluetooth, ANT etc..
- Business driver for sensor deployment- FDA/EPA regulation, Fraud/tempering detection, supervision, Quality control and process management
- Different Kind of Calibration Techniques-manual, automation, infield, primary and secondary calibration –their implication in IoT
- Powering options for sensors-Battery, solar, Witricity. Mobile and PoE
3. Day-1 : Session -3 : Introduction to Sensor Network and Wireless protocol
- What is a sensor network?
- Wireless vs. Wireline network
- WiFi- 802.11 families: N to S- application of each standards and common vendors.
- Zigbee and Zwave-advantage of low power mesh networking. Long distance Zigbee. Introduction to different Zigbee chips:
- Bluetooth/BLE: Low power vs high power, speed of detection, class of BLE. Introduction of Bluetooth vendors & their review :
- X10, ANT+
- Other long distance RF communication link
- LOS vs NLOS links
- Capacity and throughput calculation
- Application issues in wireless protocols- power consumption, reliability, PER, QoS, LOS
4. Day-1 : Session-4 : Review of Electronics Platform, production and cost projection
- PCB vs FPGA vs ASIC design-how to take decision
- Prototyping electronics vs Production electronics
- QA certificate for IoT- CE/CSA/UL/IEC/RoHS/IP65: What are those and
- Basic introduction of multi-layer PCB design and its workflow
- Electronics reliability-basic concept of FIT and early mortality rate
- Environmental and reliability testing-basic concepts
- Basic Open source platforms: Adruino, Rasberry Pi, Beaglebone, when needed?
- RedBack, Diamond Back
5. Day-2: Session-1: Conceiving a new IoT product- Product requirement document for IoT
- State of the present art and review of existing technology in the market place
- Suggestion for new features and technologies based on market analysis and patent issues
- Detailed technical specs for new products- System, software, hardware, mechanical, installation etc.
- Packaging and documentation requirements
- Servicing and customer support requirements
- High level design (HLD) for understanding of product concept
- Release plan for phase wise introduction of the new features
- Skill set for the development team and proposed project plan -cost & duration
- Target manufacturing price
6. Day-2: Session-2: Introduction to Mobile app platform for IoT
- Protocol stack of Mobile app for IoT
- Mobile to server integration –what are the factors to look out
- What are the intelligent layer that can be introduced at Mobile app level ?
- iBeacon in IoS
- Window Azure
- Linkafy Mobile platform for IoT
7. Day-2: Session-3: Machine learning for intelligent IoT
- Introduction to Machine learning
- Learning classification techniques
- Bayesian Prediction-preparing training file
- Support Vector Machine
- Image and video analytic for IoT
- Fraud and alert analytic through IoT
- Bio –metric ID integration with IoT
- Real Time Analytic/Stream Analytic
- Scalability issues of IoT and machine learning
- What are the architectural implementation of Machine learning for IoT
8. Day-2: Session-4 Analytic Engine for IoT
- Insight analytic
- Visualization analytic
- Structured predictive analytic
- Unstructured predictive analytic
- Recommendation Engine
- Pattern detection
- Rule/Scenario discovery –failure, fraud, optimization
- Root cause discovery
9. Day-3 : Sesion-1 : Security in IoT implementation
- Why security is absolutely essential for IoT
- Mechanism of security breach in IOT layer
- Privacy enhancing technologies
- Fundamental of network security
- Encryption and cryptography implementation for IoT data
- Security standard for available platform
- European legislation for security in IoT platform
- Secure booting
- Device authentication
- Firewalling and IPS
- Updates and patches
10. Day-3 : Sesion-2 : Database implementation for IoT : Cloud based IoT platforms
- SQL vs NoSQL-Which one is good for your IoT application
- Open sourced vs. Licensed Database
- Available M2M cloud platform
- CISCO M2M platform
- AT &T M2M platform
- Google M2M platform
11. Day-3, Session-3: A few common IoT systems
- Home automation
- Energy optimization in Home
- Smart Smoke alarm
- BAC ( Blood alcohol monitoring ) for drug abusers under probation
- Pet cam for Pet lovers
- Wearable IOT
- Mobile parking ticketing system
- Indoor location tracking in Retail store
- Home health care
- Smart Sports Watch
12. Day-3: Session-4: Big Data for IoT
- 4V- Volume, velocity, variety and veracity of Big Data
- Why Big Data is important in IoT
- Big Data vs legacy data in IoT
- Hadoop for IoT-when and why?
- Storage technique for image, Geospatial and video data
- Distributed database
- Parallel computing basics for IoT
Zapytaj o wycenę
Zapytaj o wycenę
Zapytaj o wycenę
Zapytaj o wycenę
Im więcej zgłaszasz uczestników, tym większe oszczędności. Tabela przedstawia cenę za uczestnika w zależności od liczby zgłaszanych osób i służy jedynie to zilustrowania przykładowych cen. Aktualna oferta dotycząca szkolenie może być inna.
|Liczba uczestników||Szkolenie Otwarte||Szkolenie Zamknięte||Szkolenie Zdalne|
|Lokalizacja||Data||Cena szkolenia [Zdalne/Stacjonarne]|
Zbyt drogo? Podaj swoją cenę