XML Advanced Training Course
This course is delivered in Polish or English.
During the training, advanced technologies will be presented XML:
new standard XPath 2.0 allows identifying parts of an XML document tree
XQuery language that fulfills a similar task as the SQL language for relational databases
advanced XML Schema
This course is for those who wish to deepen their knowledge of XML and take advantage of its advanced capabilities.
- Data types in XPath 1.0 and 2.0
- Operators and expressions (logical, comparison, arithmetic, ...)
- FLWOR expression (For Let Where Order to Return)
- Conditional expressions
- Types of simple and complex
- Inheritance types
- Anonymous types
- Groups of elements and attributes
- Create patterns using different namespace
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Base Classroom Price|
Too expensive? Suggest your price