Understanding Your Brand and Your Business Training Course
This course is delivered in Polish or English.
This course is designed for all staff requiring a wider view of their part of the business; their specific roles within it; and of their involvement in improving its contribution to the organisation as a whole
Format of the course
A combination of:
- Facilitated Discussions
- Slide Presentations
By the end of the workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Explain what “brand” is and how they can influence it
- Understand the process for Change strategies and your company’s position within them
- Detail the relevant principles underlying any change to a business
- Realise the importance of Customer / Stakeholder relationships in the successful running of any business
- Define the financial aspects of a business and of the delegates’ part of that business
- Determine the important aspects of negotiating to ensure the best possible outcome for their part of the business
- What is a “brand”?
- What is your company’s brand?
- What can I do to influence the strength of the my company’s brand?
Basic Change Strategies
- The need for a company’s managers constantly to assess the current status of their part of the organisation – particularly when compared with its peers and competitors – and introduce pro-active (rather than re-active) changes
- The “STARS” model of Change Strategies and Planning
- How / Why previous change has gone well?
- How / Why previous change has not gone well?
- Lessons to be learned from previous change initiatives (in your company and elsewhere)
- The 9 Change principles – and putting them into practice
- Lewin’s model of Change Implementation
- The Change Kaleidoscope
The Psychological Affects of change
- How am I feeling now? How are my colleagues felling now?
- How will I / they feel as a change process unfolds?
Customer / Stakeholder Relationships
- What is a Customer?
- What is a Stakeholder?
- How can I get the most from each Customer / Stakeholder interaction?
- The Service : Profit Chain
Financial Aspects of a Business
- Financial Statements:
- Balance Sheets
- Profit & Loss Accounts
- Financial Forecasts:
- Cash-Flow Forecasts
- Business Cases
- Vision / Mission Statements
- Objective Setting to meet deliver the Mission Statements
- Performance Management to exceed the agreed Objectives
Negotiating for Best Results
- Communication in Negotiation
- The importance of Effective Presentations
- Different Negotiating Strategies
- Comparing Strategies
- Building Rapport
- The 3-phase Negotiating Process
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Base Classroom Price|
Too expensive? Suggest your price