Top 4 Linux/Unix Servers - DNS,Web,Mail and Database Training Course
- Created Linux/Unix Administrators and developers who are interested with getting involved in LInux/Unix Servers
- Even beginners, who have the basic skill and knowledge on Linux, can catch up with this course just if you follow the instructor's lab and explanation in detail.
- This course is intended to practice enough Managing Linux Servers and to show it is very easy to understand Linux/Unix servers.
- This course will be delivered to audience with 40% lectures, 50% labs and 10% Q&A. This five-day course strongly emphasizes lab-based activities.
- You'll learn how to deploy and manage Top 4 Linux Servers that provide highly useful network services to a mission-critical enterprise environment.
- It can be deliver on any distribution (Fedora, CentOS are commonly used)
This course covers these kinds of topics:
- Bind as a ;DNS server
- Apache as a Web Server
- Postfix as a Mail Server
- MariaDB as a Database Server
Through this course, you will learn from the installation to High level features of each server.
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price