Excel For Statistical Data Analysis Training Course
Analysts, researchers, scientists, graduates and students and anyone who is interested in learning how to facilitate statistical analysis in Microsoft Excel.
This course will help improve your familiarity with Excel and statistics and as a result increase the effectiveness and efficiency of your work or research.
This course describes how to use the Analysis ToolPack in Microsoft Excel, statistical functions and how to perform basic statistical procedures. It will explain what Excel limitation are and how to overcome them.
Aggregating Data in Excel
- Statistical Functions
- Pivot Tables
Data Relation Analysis
- Normal Distribution
- Descriptive Statistics
- Linear Correlation
- Regression Analysis
Analysing Data in Time
- Trends/Regression line
- Linear, Logarithmic, Polynomial, Power, Exponential, Moving Average Smoothing
- Seasonal fluctuations analysis
- Confidence Interval for the Mean
- Test of Hypothesis Concerning the Population Mean
- Difference Between Mean of Two Populations
- ANOVA: Analysis of Variances
- Goodness-of-Fit Test for Discrete Random Variables
- Test of Independence: Contingency Tables
- Test Hypothesis Concerning the Variance of Two Populations
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price