Survey Research, Sampling Techniques & Estimation Training Course
This course is delivered in Polish or English.
- Principle of sample survey design and implementation
- survey preliminaries
- sampling methods (probability & non-probability methods)
- population & sampling frames
- survey data collection methods
- Questionnaire design
- Design and writing of questionnaires
- Pre-tests & piloting
- Planning & organisation of surveys
- Minimising errors, bias & non-response at the design stage
- Survey data processing
- Commissioning surveys/research
Sample Techniques & Estimation:
- Sampling techniques and their strengths/weaknesses (may overlap above sampling methods)
- Simple Random Sampling
- Unequal Probability Sampling
- Stratified Sampling (with proportional to size & disproportional selection)
- Systematic Sampling
- Cluster sampling
- Multi-stage Sampling
- Quota Sampling
- Methods of estimating sample sizes
- Estimating population parameters using sample estimates
- Variance and confidence intervals estimation
- Estimating bias/precision
- Methods of correcting bias
- Methods of handling missing data
- Non-response analysis
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price