Proactive People Management Training Course
This course is to help managers to get the best performance from the people they are trusted to lead by managing people, priorities, projects and quality more productively.
- Understand the value of the 'psychological contract'
- Why people perform like they do - however positive or negative
- Use coaching as a tool to enhance personal and team performance
- Deal with poor performance quickly, effectively and ethically
- Improve their emotional intelligence and connection with colleagues
- Understand problems from different viewpoints and generate solutions
- Develop credibility based on good management rather than job title
- Increase personal productivity and focus on 'added value' tasks
- Enhance teamwork and shared ownership of performance and results
- Deliver positive praise and reprimand communication
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price