A Practical Guide to Successful Pricing Strategies Training Course
Why should you attend?
We live and work in an increasingly global market which offers opportunities at every turn which we need to take. However, with those opportunities come increased competition and most of the complexities remain in place. Knowing the best ways to find and select the most suitable and competitive price for your product or services is crucial to the success and growth of any business. The knowledge, techniques and strategies that you gain during our training will enable you to increase profitability and effectiveness of your business.
Turning theory into practice:
The purpose behind this 1-day training course is to simplify and explain the successful strategies of pricing. You’ll leave our event more confident and more positive to continue and expand your business. We will provide you with the strategies and the best practice examples to improve and expand your knowledge about pricing and to make your plans and targets come true.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for sales managers, marketing managers, product managers, account managers, pricing analysts & managing directors. This course is also vital for executives who are new to pricing or who have limited experience of the subject.
Pricing of goods / services
- Exploring the variety of pricing strategies
- Managing pricing within product life cycle
- Developing tactics that support pricing objectives
- How to avoid price wars?
- Price and Profit: the dangers of discounting
- Price adapting and manipulating. Ways to make a price seem low
- Price flexibility: key factors and ways of calculation
- Choosing the right pricing strategy for your products and services on the local market
International Pricing Strategies
- Understanding pricing in your specific markets from an international perspective
- Differences in pricing the consumer goods on the international market.
- Regional examples: Middle East, Eastern and Central Europe, Asia, North America.
- Actual pricing situations in your markets. Pricing strategies relevant to you and your competitors.
- Choosing the right strategy for your products and services across international markets
Benefits to you:
- Getting essential knowledge and the most up-to date information about pricing strategies
- Obtaining the right tools to increase and expand your business
- Learning from the best practice of successful pricing strategies implementation will get your company into new markets and enable you to find new clients
- Acquiring the best solutions and useful instruments relevant to your company/industry
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price