PHP Patterns and Refactoring Training Course
This course is delivered in Polish or English.
The course is designed for experienced programmers who want to explore issues related to the use of patterns and refactoring. Each participant know the properties and practical examples of the use of these patterns, which in turn will enable the efficient build correct the application code.
Introduction to Design Patterns
- What is a design pattern
- elements of pattern
- Advantages and disadvantages of using patterns
GoF Design Patterns
- Factory (Abstract Factory, Factory Method)
- Template method
- Chain of responsibility (and Intercepting Filter)
- Observer (2 version)
Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture Web
- MVC - Model View Controller
- HMVC, MVP
- Inversion of Control
- Dependency Injection Container
- Active Record
- The concept of entity and Repositories
- Decomposition of the system
- Examples of component-based Symfony 2 and Zend Framework 2
- Debt technology
- What is refactoring?
- Tools to support refactoring
- phpmd (Software metrics)
- Typical code requires refactoring
- Jenkins Continuous Integration Server
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price