Mobile Development - An Overview for Decision Makers Training Course
A tour of the technologies which can be used to efficiently target smartphones and tablets users. The pros and cons, the skills required, the business implications.
This course is intended for decision makers such as company directors, CTO’s, business analysts, project managers, software architects and all the ones who need to understand the implications of a technology choice before committing into one or another.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the main actors on the mobile development arena
- Understand the major implication of a technology from the user point of view
- Understand in broad terms the skills required to develop and maintain each technology
- What does mobile application mean?
- An overview over the markets
- Native vs web vs hybrid application
- What are the options available today and the skills/resources needed for each
- What is the average cost of a mobile application
- What is the average length of a project
- A few sample scenarios of business implementations
- Questions and answers
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price