jBPM for Process Designers Training Course
This course has been created for managers, business analysts, process designers, developers and subject matter experts who want to be able to design, validate and simulate a process with jBPM. It also includes writing unit tests for the processes.
The course usually uses the newest stable version of community jBPM project. Previous versions of jBPM also may be used (approval before booking required)
- What is jBPM?
- Eclipse Editor
- Web-based Designer
- jBPM Console
- Creating a process
- Details of different process constructs: Overview
- Details: Process properties
- Details: Events
- Details: Activities
- Details: Gateways
- Using a process in your application
- Other features
Core Engine: BPMN 2
- Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2 specification
- Supported elements / attributes
Core Engine: Persistence and transactions
- Runtime State
- Process Definitions
- History Log
Eclipse BPMN 2 Plugin
- Editors available in Eclipse
- Creating your BPMN 2 processes
- Filtering elements and attributes
- Support for Domain-specific service nodes
- Configuring Designer
- Generation of process and task forms
- View processes as PDF and PNG
- Viewing process BPMN2 source
- Embedding designer in your own application
- Visual Process Validation
- Integration with the jBPM Service Repository
- Generating code to share the process image, PDF, and embedded process editor
- Importing existing BPMN2 processes
- Viewing Process Information
- Running the process management console
- Adding new process / task forms
- REST interface
- Human tasks inside processes
- Human task service
- Human task clients
Testing and debugging
- Unit testing
Business Activity Monitoring
- Direct Intervention
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price