- Creating classes and objects
- The most important pre-defined objects
- Prototyping and constructors
- Self-timer features
- Create an alias objects
- module Pattern
- Switching Libraries "on demand"
- Basics of designing your own library
- Fundamentals of asynchronous communication
- The XMLHttpRequest object
- And server response error handling
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price