iOS Programming (iPhone/iPad) for Programmers Training Course
All the skills and knowledge you need to make your first iPhone/iPad application using the latest iOS SDK and tools.
The iPhone Developer program and the tools (SDK, Xcode, IB, the iPhone/iPad simulator)
- Essential Objective-C
- Using existing Cocoa classes and writing your own
- The essential patterns
Performance and debugging
- Memory management
- Performance improvements
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- Multithreading essential
The User Experience
- The application templates
- The UI Controls
- Creating different multi-view applications
- The different gestures
- UX rules and guidelines
- Saving state
- Core Data
Multimedia control and some special features
- The camera API
- The image picker
- Playing and recording video
- Playing and recording audio
- The accelerometer
- The proximity sensor
- Notifications and the Event Kit
- Quick intro on how to make 2D and 3D animations
Making location aware applications
- Using core location
Targets and application types
- iPhone vs iPad development
- Universal applications
- Intro to Web applications with HTML5 and CSS3
- Interacting with a service
- Hybrid applications
Delivering it to the public
- Understanding iAd
- Releasing to the App Store - The short path
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price