Drupal 8 Themes Training Course
This course is delivered in Polish or English.
This course deals with Drupal. The Drupal themes workshop enables the webdeveloper to create and modify Drupal Themes. Drupal Themes are very flexible, but only if you understand how the theme engines work. You will discover how to interactively change existing and create new themes from scratch interactively using Firefox plugin tools. You will also learn basics of Twig template engine and how does Drupal 8 relate on it.
- Panels and other modules related to theming
- Structure of a Drupal Page
- Sourcing Themes
- Installing Themes
- Modifying an existing Theme
- Theme engines
- Twig Template Engine
- Theming Blocks and Content Types
- Template suggestions
- Converting theme function to a template file
- Cascading Style Sheets
- Overriding existing Style Sheets
- Creating a new theme from scratch
- Devel Module
- Firefox tools
- Plugins - Firebug and Webdeveloper
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price