Cloud， SaaS， IaaS - pratical overview of available options Training Course
This course is delivered in Polish or English.
This course is created for people who face choices which solution to choose for a specific problem. IT Managers, Solution Architects, Test Managers, System Administrators and Developers can benefit from this course by understanding the benefits and costs of available Cloud/SaaS/Iaas solutions.
Overview of Cloud
- Virtalization (e.g. VirtualBox, WMware, KVM...)
- Hardware support for virtalization (sharing networki interfaces, etc...)
- Share nothing storage (S3, Ceph, Glacier)
Mixed model (Bare Metal + Cloud)
Public Cloud Providers
Private Cloud Solutions
- Amazon EC2
Software as a Service
- Benefits over deployable software
- Constomer isoaltion
- Legal aspects influencing solution
- Managing upgrades, versionsing, etc...
- Deployment options (BeanStalk, etc...)
- NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB)
- SQL/NewSQL (e.g. Galera Cluster)
- Automate redundancy management with RDS
- Pros vs Cons
- Dealing with transactioons and consistency
- DNS load balacing (roundrobin, geo-proximity, etc..., e.g. Route53)
- Session handling
Virtual Image Management (Appliances)
- Image formats
- Transfering images between zones
- Image interoperability between clouds
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price