Cloud, SaaS, IaaS - Pratical Overview of Available Options Training Course
This course is created for people who face choices which solution to choose for a specific problem. IT Managers, Solution Architects, Test Managers, System Administrators and Developers can benefit from this course by understanding the benefits and costs of available Cloud/SaaS/Iaas solutions.
Overview of Cloud
- Virtalization (e.g. VirtualBox, WMware, KVM...)
- Hardware support for virtalization (sharing networki interfaces, etc...)
- Share nothing storage (S3, Ceph, Glacier)
Mixed model (Bare Metal + Cloud)
Public Cloud Providers
Private Cloud Solutions
- Amazon EC2
Software as a Service
- Benefits over deployable software
- Constomer isoaltion
- Legal aspects influencing solution
- Managing upgrades, versionsing, etc...
- Deployment options (BeanStalk, etc...)
- NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB)
- SQL/NewSQL (e.g. Galera Cluster)
- Automate redundancy management with RDS
- Pros vs Cons
- Dealing with transactioons and consistency
- DNS load balacing (roundrobin, geo-proximity, etc..., e.g. Route53)
- Session handling
Virtual Image Management (Appliances)
- Image formats
- Transfering images between zones
- Image interoperability between clouds
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price