The iSQI Certified Agile Tester is an internationally recognised software testing qualification, specifically designed for testers working in Agile environments.
Agile Software Testing Training Course
This course has been created for test managers, quality assurance staff, testers, software developers, project managers and management in order to explain how the Agile project management frameworks (notably SCRUM) deal with testing.
At the end of the course, each of the delegates will design and execute a test plan for a sample application (it can be an actual client application if available)
Where the requirements come from?
- Traditional Business Analysis
- Use Cases, Scenarios and Tests
- Non functional requirements
- UML in Business Analysis
Introduction to testing
- Functional Tests
- Regression Test
- UAT Tests
- Unit Tests
- Usability Tests
- Non Functional Tests
- Performance test
- Load test
- Stress test
- Soak test
Test or not to test
- Who is making decisions about what to test?
- The cost of testing irrelevant things
- Calculating ROI (what if something fails analysis)
- The role of Test Manager
The process of Testing
- Testing is a process and a strategy
- Identifying testing needs
- Gathering requirements (use cases, user stories)
- Scoping (choosing and prioritize scenarios)
- Designing tests
- Preparing data
- Preparing environment
- Creating or Recording tests
- Perform the test
- Analysis and reports
- Conclusions and improvement
- When to say "stop"
Product owner and Tests
- The customer representative and test priority
- Prioritizing tests
- Writing effective stories for UAT
- Acceptance criteria
- Group exercise to produce customer requirements and write stories based on the requirements and create tests
- Sprint backlog and tests user stories
- Group exercise to plan a sprint
Finishing a sprint
- Scrum review meeting is a test
Is Agile and Scrum for you?
- Review of the Scrum process
- Comparison with other methodologies
- Benefits of pair programming
- Question and Answers Session
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price