Agile Project Management with Kanban Training Course
This course is delivered in Polish or English.
IT Director, Project Manager, Technical Team Leader, Analyst, Software Developer, Tester
The purpose of this training is to acquire knowledge and practice of the workshops aspects of Kanban and Agile foundations.
Introduction to Agile
- Why Agile?
- What are the main objectives of Agile?
- How works mechanisms in Agile?
- How Agile can help?
Command & Control vs. Agile
- Factory model
- The functioning of canon
- The functioning of missile
- Pillars of Kanban
- Big Picture
- Concepts behind Kanban
- Kanban Rules
- Flow Diagram
- + technical practices
- Shared responsibility
- Benefit the "right" team work
- How to visualize process?
- How to create Kanban Board?
- What are and how to introduce WIP limits?
- What are and how to introduce Classes of Service?
- The most common waste
- Value Stream
- Value Stream Mapping
- Waste analysis
- Main concepts behind Kaizen (MUDA / MURI / MURA)
- Bottlenecks analysis
- Five Focusing Steps
- Simulation game
- Advanced topics
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price