Administration of Linux System Training Course
This course is delivered in Polish or English.
- How to administer the system?
- How to build a Linux system?
- The system initialization (grub, kernel, init daemons, shell)
- How to manage user accounts?
- How to create and manage devices?
- How to create back up?
The tasks of the system administrator
- What is Linux?
Procedures for starting and closing of the system
- The process of loading and starting the operating system
- The closure of the system
- Single user mode
The init program
- Init as the ancestor of all processes
- Configuring init - / etc / inittab
- Run levels
Login to the system
- Login via terminal
- Login via network
- What exactly does the program login?
- Access control
- Starting coatings
- What is a user account?
- Account types
- Creating a User
- Manipulation of the groups
- Changing the account properties
- Deleting user
- Temporarily disable your account
- Get information about accounts
- What is virtual memory?
- Create a file / swap partition
- The use of swap space
- Sharing swap partitions with other operating systems
Managing file systems
- Types of devices
- Partitions and file systems
- Create a partition
- Applying a Filesystem
- Checking integrity
File management devices
- MAKEDEV script
- Mknod command
- Configuring the cron service
- The term consumption of resources and activities
- Research what operations are performed in the given time different programs
- Monitoring system activity - SADC
The allocation of resources
- Limitation of resources allocated to the individual user - pam_limits.so
- The allocation of disk space - QUOTA
- Analysis and configuration of system logs - syslog
- Automatic rotation files of records - logrotate
Create Backing up
- Situations in which we may lose data
- Strategies of backup copies
- Full backup
- Differential backup
- Incremental Backup
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price