ActionScript 3.0 Programming Training Course
This course deals with developing graphical parts of a web application using ActionScript. The participants will learn how to use the powerful features of the new ActionScript 3.0, programming with object oriented, managing the interactivity part of the application and using the API to display graphics.
- Datatypes and type checking
- Conditional and loops
- Instance members, static members and functions
- Inheritance and Interfaces
- Managing Arrays
- Exceptions and Error Handling
- The Display API and the Display List
- Events and Display Hierarchies
- Interactivity with mouse, focus, keyboard, .. events
- How to manage screen updates
- Scheduled and post-event screen updates
- Animation with code
- The ENTER_FRAME and TIMER event
- Drawing with vectors
- Drawing lines, curves, shapes
- Programming with bitmap
- The BitmapData and Bitmap Classes
- Creating and loading a bitmap image
- Applying filters and effects
- Creating and displaying text
- Loading External Display Asset
- ActionScript and the Flash Authoring Tool
- Symbols and instances
- Linked classes for movie clip symbols
- Accessing created symbol instances
- Programmatic timeline control
- Preloading classes
- Distributing a class library as a .swc file
- Distributing a class library as a .swf file
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price