Access - Data Base Designing Training Course
The course participants will learn how to design a database and how to adapt it to work with the end user.
- Analysis of the current system
- Define database items
- Relations between the elements
- Naming standards
- Create a database
- Methods for creating arrays (Design View, Wizard, Inputting Data)
- Data types
- Field properties
Records and operations records
- Adding and editing a record
- setting the record
- Search record
- Copying tables
Create a relational database
- Relations tables
- Create queries
- Using the Query Wizard
- Operations on the results of the query
- criteria query
- Calculations and operators in queries
Forms and controls
- Types of controls
- Using AutoForm
- Using the wizard forms (Form Wizard)
- Properties of controls and forms
- Printing forms.
- Create a subform (Subform)
- Headers and footers
- Create reports.
- Using AutoReport
- Using the Report Wizard (Report Wizard)
- Properties reports
Additional tools for forms and reports
- Special Effects
- Open a form at runtime database
- Adding graphics, spell check
Exporting, importing and linking data
- Database encryption
- Security Wizard
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price